Customized to Your To-Do-List
Anything on your personal money management to-do-list, we can do! Just name it! This list is a guide of True Assisting’s financial services. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask. We’ll do our best to help. We have developed close connections to some of southern New Hampshire’s best product and service providers and are committed to a job well done.
- Serving Southern NH, the Merrimack Valley, and Boston-North areas
- Based in Hudson, NH
- Virtual Assistant services in any location
Home Financial Services
- Checkbook Management: Balancing your checkbook and helping you discover where your money goes each month.
- Bill Pay: Set up payments for accounts to resolve missed payments and finance charges
- Budgeting: Creating a household budget based on your income. Enabling you to save for retirement, emergencies, and fun .
- Debt Management: Setting up a payment schedule you can manage to pay down your debts.
- Banking: Help opening checking, savings, and other accounts to help better organize your income and expenses.
- Referrals: Referring you to appropriate accountants, fiduciaries, retirement planners, and other personal financial professionals as needed.
Senior Financial Services
- Checkbook Management: Taking the confusion out of daily balancing so you can relax knowing your money is in good hands. Writing checks, so you don’t have to struggle to grip a pen.
- Payroll: Running payroll for household employees and caregivers can help you comply with employee tax and other employer obligations while also allowing you to age in place.
- Banking: Depositing checks and helping navigate online accounts with you and on your behalf.
- Insurance Claims: Organizing and submitting the necessary paperwork to insurance / Medicare / Medicaid for payment /reimbursement.
- Reviewing Requests: Helping clients avoid scams by reviewing where your money goes and looking into requests for investment or payment
- Referrals: Providing referrals to appropriate professionals as needed