Customized to Your To-Do-List
Anything on your personal money management to-do-list, we can do! Just name it! This list is a guide of True Assisting’s financial services. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please ask. We’ll do our best to help. We have developed close connections to some of southern New Hampshire’s best product and service providers and are committed to a job well done.
- Serving Southern NH, the Merrimack Valley, and Boston-North areas
- Based in Hudson, NH
- Virtual Assistant services in any location
Home Financial Services
- Mail Management: Unsubscribing from mailing lists, removing junk mail, and mail forwarding
- Checkbook Management: Balancing your checkbook and helping you discover where your money goes each month.
- Budgeting: Creating a household budget based on your income. Enabling you to save for retirement, fun, and emergencies
- Debt Management: Setting up a payment schedule you can manage to pay down your debts
- Banking: Managing deposits, checkbooks, and statements to help better organize your income and expenses.
- Referrals: Referring you to accountants, retirement planners, and other personal financial professionals as needed
Senior Financial Services
- Mail Management: Help managing and removing unnecessary incoming mail. Sift through scams, simplifying bills, and identifying important documents
- Checkbook Management: Taking the confusion out of daily balancing so you can relax knowing your money is in good hands. Writing checks, so you don’t have to struggle to grip a pen
- Banking: Deposits, navigating online banking, and help managing anything in between
- Insurance Claims: Organizing and submitting the necessary paperwork to insurance / Medicare / Medicaid for payment/reimbursement
- Reviewing Requests: Helping you avoid scams by reviewing where your money goes and looking into requests for investment or payment
- Move Preparation: Assisting with moving from home to a senior living facility
- Referrals: Providing referrals to appropriate professionals